Monday, January 25, 2010

I should...

Probably be working on homework, but I'm not. I'm sitting on the fourth floor of the building where my Shakespeare class is located. It starts in approximately twenty five minutes, and what better to do than sit here and say hello to all of you.

There is the gigantic window on my left which faces out to campus, and it's really interesting watching people walk by. Some of them are loners like me, trudging along head down, backpack tight over shoulder. I wonder what the world would be like if all of us lonely people banded together. We should live in a world where there doesn't have to be loners, or places where people fall forgotten through the cracks. Everyone needs a friend. It just seems to be so hard to make friends. I mean I have done it, but I have this problem where I make friends with people who need just as much as I do and I end up giving what I don't really have to give, which isn't so bad.

The interesting thing is that I titled this blog Love Always because I want to Love Always, I want the world to remember to Love Always, because if we did I think it would be a better place. Or maybe I'm just a dreamer.

Anyway, I'm off to class, here is to a happy, love filled Monday.

0 Comments: