Thursday, January 21, 2010

Book Review Of The Week #2

Book of the Week:

Wake by Lisa Mcmann

So I'd previously seen this book a lot of places, but I'd never heard anything about it. I decided to check it out from the library because I just think it has a really cool cover and it's not a very long book so I knew it would be a fast read. I loved it! I sped right through it because I couldn't put it down.

The book is about seventeen year old Janie who can't help but fall into a trance and observe other people's dreams. And that's all I'm going to say, you have to read the rest to find out. But there is romance, and surprise, and adventure. Great book.

(I sometimes wish books had ratings because I'm a fairly innocent girl and I care not to read certain things, so I've decided to include a rating system for people who want to know how clean the book is)

Rating: PG-13 (this book dropped quite a few F-bombs and the dreams she sometimes enters are not clean dreams.)

0 Comments: