Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello to the New Year!!

This has been a long time coming. I've been meaning to get back to blogging, because I miss it. So here it is, my first a official post.


Photo via Photobucket

2009 wasn't that great of a year, so I'm striving to make 2010 one of the best. My goals include:

  • Being nicer to my brothers and sisters
  • Blog more
  • Writing more
  • Finishing a book (writing one that is)
  • READ as MUCH as possible
  • Laugh everyday
  • Don't give up in school
  • Smile
  • Figure out myself
  • Discover who I am
  • Encourage everyone around me to be the best they can be.
  • Sing MORE! (Even though I don't have a good voice ;)
  • Find peace
  • Live Happier
  • Be better
  • Love Always
It's a huge list, but maybe posting it here will help me live it.

Happy Monday!!

0 Comments: